Originally built as part of the New Deal in 1934, Camp Greentop is one of the first handicapped accessible facilities in the United States. This historic park is located within proximity to Camp David and currently has the capacity to accommodate 98 individuals.
Asturian contractors replaced the secondary power supply in 23 cabins, five bathhouses, one laundry facility and 1 horse stable located within Camp Greentop. All existing electrical circuits and appendages were removed, and all openings were repaired. Low energy consumption LED lighting was used in all applications. Each cabin received three ceiling mounted fan/light combination fixtures, one in each sleeping area.
In addition, the facility’s pool, deck, and existing waterlines were demolished and replaced to adhere with current ADA regulations. This included concrete work, fountain water supply lines, and erosion and sediment control measures.