Asturian is a full service general construction firm which can complete projects ranging in size from $1M to $20M per single project, covering a geographical region along the Atlantic Ocean from Maine to Florida, including West Virginia. We have a diverse staff of construction professionals, each with a particular specialty to suit the requirements of your project. Regardless of scope or complexity, we dedicate the key members of our team who are best qualified to support the project requirements and achieve the clients schedule and budget goals. Although we perform all primary types of construction, below are some key facility types for which Asturian has past performance:
- Mixed Use: Multi-family/commercial mixed-use developments.
- Multi-Family: Multi-Family, Condominiums, Apartments. No single-family.
- Commercial: Office buildings, tenant build-out, adaptive re-use, industrial
- Marine Construction: Piers, Bulkheads, Marine Electrical/Plumbing Upgrades, Shoreline Revetment, Environmental Restoration
- Infrastructure: Roads, Bridges, Water Supply, Sewer, Drainage Systems, Pipe Lining, Corrosion Control, Water Towers.
- New Construction: Administrative, Military, Hospitality, Commercial, Multi-Family, Mixed Use, Multi-Story (up to 3 stories).
- Heritage (Historic Preservation): Masonry Restoration, Façade Restoration, Ornamental Metals, SHPO Compliance, Shoring/Foundation Repair, Doors/Windows, Internal Systems Upgrades
- Healthcare: Dental Clinics, Medical Centers/Clinics, Laboratories, Clean Rooms, HVAC/Electrical Upgrades, ICRA Compliance Upgrades.
- Stadium/Sports: Recreational Centers, Sports Complexes/Facilities, Commercial Swimming Pools, Pavilions, Site Amenities, Playgrounds, Fabric Structures.
- Government: New Construction, Renovation, Site Work/Utility Improvements, Airfield, Control Towers, Fire Stations, Child Development Centers, Industrial, Railway, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection New/Upgrades, Waste Water Treatment, SCIF Construction, SIPRNET/NIPRNET, Telecommunications, UFC Criteria Requirements, Firing Ranges Indoor/Outdoor, TS Facility Requirements among others.
General Construction is evolving through technology at an increasingly rapid rate. The use of electronic tools are being integrated at every level, from Management to the Field. Asturian strives to be at the forefront of this technology to ensure all project stakeholders, subcontractors, vendors, end-users, and others are provided up-to-date data, schedule progression, constraints, and metrics associated with each project. The use of our collaborative electronic management system allows the team to access contractual documents, change orders, submittals, plans, meeting minutes, project directory, budget, schedule updates, emails, daily reports, and basically everything associated with the project. Each project participant is provided established permissions to access necessary data applicable to their participation in the project. Immediate distribution of critical path field related administrative items such as RFI’s, photos, submittals, and meeting minutes can be created and distributed from any tablet or smart phone device. Our software continues to enhance our client-contractor relationships and is a key part of our continued success.